Friday, June 5, 2009

I have finally been tweeking my garden and learning about this blog stuff. I thought I would post some pictures of my garden "art" and trash to treasure items. You can also view them on A Primitive Place http://www.aprimitiveplace.org/index.html in the garden section. Hope you like them!




I found this Window box at a sale for $5. Just had to paint it and stencil
it and I just love it! We did drill holes in the bottom and attach it to the deck.

These were my husband's old work boots that I filled with hens and chicks.
I made this bee skep last year out of rope and (believe it or not) a cottage cheese container. The bird feeder was made by my daughter when she was in high school. I painted it and stenciled it.
Soon I will take pictures of the ones my son made me in scouts. Just love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment