Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm Still Here!

Sorry that I haven't posted in so long. I guess I should let you in on what's going on in our household. I have custody of my 5 y.o. grandson who has some behavior problems. We have taken him to a number of doctors and one was thorough enough to do an MRI. We found out he has a spot on his brain that they believe is from a brain infection at birth. I won't bore you all with all of the details but just letting you know that our life is very chaotic and I haven't been able to work on the normal things that I do to have anything to show you guys!!! That's going to change. I have a few things up my sleeve that I will be showing you all in a few days.

1 comment:

  1. So glad the doctors found what may be causing problems. Hope things turn around for you. Can't wait to see what you have planned.
    ~Melissa~

    ReplyDelete