Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'M NOT MIA ANYMORE!

I am still here. There has been so many things happening in my live that I have been just too tired or too busy to post! At work we are in the middle of a merger; my computer at home crashed; grandson having behavior issues and, well, LIFE!!!

On a happier note: One of my favorite stores has asked me to join them as a vendor. I put a few things in to see how I do. Funny thing, though, while my samples were there waiting for the other owner to see a customer saw them and said she wanted all of them! They weren't even priced yet! I'm cautiously excited.

Been rearranging and putting out seasonal things. I really hope to post pictures soon. Have to make sure my son reloaded camera software when he restored computer.

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment