Saturday, March 26, 2011

LOOK WHAT MY SECRET SISTER SENT ME!

Thank you, whoever you are, for the wonderful package that you sent me.  It was loaded with goodies. Look what she sent me. This cute little handmade card.  I forgot to take a picture of the inside.  It has a cute little pop up with a flower pot and flowers. Cute! Cute! Cute!


This wonderful penny rug which will match my decor perfectly! Two Candles, a pantry cake with Sweet Annie (I absolutely love the smell of Sweet Annie), Lindor Chocolates, and Chocolate covered Oreos.
My family wanted to dive into the edible things but I told them they had to wait until I took a picture of everything.  As soon as I was finished it was like they had never eaten sweets before! LOL  Actually, I haven't had many in the house lately because I am trying to lose weight. 

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Secret Sister. Hugs!





4 comments:

  1. wonderful goodies...your secret sister has been good to you this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she has! Thanks for coordinating the Secret Sister Swap, Char.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The penny is prim perfect.Wonderful secret sister.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful swap goodies - I love the penny rug!

    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete