Monday, June 6, 2011

LOOK WHAT MY SECRET SISTER SENT ME!

OOOOOOH! What a great Secret Sister.  The package couldn't have come at a better time. I was having a bad day and the mailman brought me this!
 This CUTE casserole tote (Awesome gift) would have been more than enough! The Shoo-fly screen is a great addition, too!
 Look at these bowl fillers to replace the ones she sent to me in the spring. Watermelon, strawberries and lemon slices.  Too cute!
These are sugar cookies that look like watermelon slices.  Hubby said since I was on a diet HE ATE THEM! Oh well; he took away the temptation since sugar cookies are my favorite! Thank you, Secret Sister, whoever you are.  You are so generous! You brightened up a bad day.  Everything has been going wrong. Garage door broke and to be fixed in a few days.  Sump pump went kerplop and big problems with water damage in the basement.  I was ready to cry.........and then I received this wonderful package to put a smile back on my face!

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome package ! Love the bowl fillers ,they are just to cute.So sorry that things are not going well ,hopefully things will start looking up .Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete