Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My New Tissue Box

I know it has been FOREVER since I have posted.  I have been cleaning things out and organizing like a mad woman! I am job security for the garbage men! LOL It does feel good to let go of things.  I am also dieting so I don't come on here a lot because of all the wonderful foods you gals show.  Makes my mouth water!  Now I am into the second month so it is starting to be easier to resist.  My house is feeling lighter and my body is feeling lighter (a little). 

Anyhoo......I finally decided that I needed to make something after resisting for a whole month! I wanted a unique tissue box cover for my family room which has cabins, game boards, etc., .....you know....lodgy like.  I had all these advertising rulers and my new rockwell saw (christmas present) and here is what I came up with.


Not bad (if I do say so myself)!  I love it.  Now maybe I'll be inspired to make some bigger ones! TTFN Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. As stated by Stanford Medical, It's indeed the SINGLE reason this country's women live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 19 kilos less than we do.

    (Just so you know, it is not related to genetics or some secret diet and really, EVERYTHING related to "HOW" they are eating.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

    TAP this link to determine if this little quiz can help you release your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete