Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My New Tissue Box

I know it has been FOREVER since I have posted.  I have been cleaning things out and organizing like a mad woman! I am job security for the garbage men! LOL It does feel good to let go of things.  I am also dieting so I don't come on here a lot because of all the wonderful foods you gals show.  Makes my mouth water!  Now I am into the second month so it is starting to be easier to resist.  My house is feeling lighter and my body is feeling lighter (a little). 

Anyhoo......I finally decided that I needed to make something after resisting for a whole month! I wanted a unique tissue box cover for my family room which has cabins, game boards, etc., .....you know....lodgy like.  I had all these advertising rulers and my new rockwell saw (christmas present) and here is what I came up with.


Not bad (if I do say so myself)!  I love it.  Now maybe I'll be inspired to make some bigger ones! TTFN Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment