Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Garden Kids


Look what my family bought me for Mother's Day! Not the best picture but aren't they adorable. I just can't wait to put them outside......but I can't decide where!

I know it has been forever since I have posted. Working full-time and, well, just life has kept me pretty busy. We have been working outside to get our yard ready for a graduation party for my son Chris. Whew! What a lot of work. I hope to have pictures soon if the weather ever starts to cooperate. It seems that every weekend its either cold or rainy...OR BOTH! This weekend should be pretty nice. I also got a $100 gc for my favorite nursery. I've been making my list.

Sales have been slow at the new shop and I've got a creative block right now. Anyhoo I need to get back to my garden planning. Enjoy the liquid sunshine (at least we have that in my area).

No comments:

Post a Comment