Monday, June 28, 2010

My Graduate's Party is Over

I am sorry that I haven't posted in quite some time, but we have been focusing on my son's graduation party and making sure everything was just so.
We are so proud of him! I hope to have pictures of my yard and the decorations soon. I have to rely on my BIL because I was too busy being hostess to take pictures too! Here is a picture of the gorgeous cake that my girlfriend made for us. My soon was so excited he took a picture with his cell phone.
She does AWESOME work, doesn't she?! One half was marble with chocolate bevarian creme filling and the other half was spice cake with a cream cheese filling. It was soooooo goood! We lucked out that the thunderstorms they were calling for held off. It was so hot and humid. We had to keep the cake inside and bring it out on trays. I kinda have that let down feeling. All that work and now it's over. Now I guess I can get back to crafting. I put everything away and didn't want to start dragging out so the house would look nice. Heat and humidity is supposed to break today so I will go out and take some new pics of my Red, White and Blue yard decorations for you to see just in time for the 4th of July! Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment