Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Red, White and Blue!

I thought I would show you all some of my Summer 2010 yard decorations. There are lots of pictures.


This is my little herb garden. It contains Parsley, Basil, Marjoram, Oregano and Thyme. It is great being on my deck railing so I can just step out the door and snip them off when I am cooking.
I am still working on a decoration for the door. I'll post it when I am finished.

This is a planter I made from an old crate that I had in the basement.

Here is a bike I got for FREE from a friend. I just spray painted it all white so that it would pop against the brick. My flowers haven't filled in quite yet. I just love it!
This sweet little birdhouse on the milk can was made by my son when he was in cub scouts MANY years ago. I just love it!

I'll get you all a break now! I have to get my hiney moving and get some things done today since the weather is perfect. It is cooler weather and no humidity. Go out and enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment