Tuesday, July 27, 2010

WOW! I've been busy!

I recently lost my job so I've got to keep myself busy. It's been too hot outside, so I've been busy inside! Not that I've been doing what I should be doing like cleaning, but stitching away in front of the TV in the AC. This is my candle warmer that has a Christmas picture on it. I made a cover for it that I think turned out adorable. You can't see the bees on the side, but I didn't attach their wings so it looks like they are flying.


Next came a pear pin cushion. I took this to the store.

Here are a couple different sets of bowl fillers. You'll never believe that the bowl that they are in I paid ten cents for at a rummage sale. I just painted it.

And my new penny mat for my STAR room. I just love this. I don't think I will sell this one. It matches my curtains that I made last year.

And, finally, a couple of Red, White and Blue items that were needed at the store.
I have a few projects in the works and my brain is full of so many others. I think I am going to concentrate on fall and (dare I say) Christmas projects. I'll post as I finish. Hope you all have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment