Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Whew! It is Hot!

I know I've been away for a while but a lot has been happening outdoors! Last year we had a new patio poured and really couldn't enjoy it because we baked in the sun. An umbrella just didn't do the job. Here is what it looked like before.
Hubby decided to build a detached patio cover.  I was quite skeptical since he has never built anything in his life!  I am quite pleased and so proud of him.  Here is what it looks like now.

Of course, I am slowly adding my decorations.  It is too hot to go out and take pics right now, but here are a few I took the other day. 

 This is my fairy garden.  It needs some sprucing up.


Have a wonderful day and try to stay cool!



1 comment:

  1. Yes it is hot hot hot--am sue your cover is a welcome relief from the heat

    ReplyDelete